This information session is for community organisations, service practitioners and community leaders who are interested in promoting the program to the members of their community or wish to nominate a candidate to the Bicultural Work Rights Ambassadors Program.
This is also for community leaders, volunteers, and active community members who are interested in applying to become a Bicultural Work Rights Ambassador. Attending the session will help you in applying for the role. You will also gain valuable insight on how Ambassadors are making an impact in their community.
Facilitator: Florence Dato (Community Organiser)
Format: Zoom webinar (RSVP to get the link)
- Introduction to the Bicultural Work Rights Ambassadors Program
- Who is this program for? What is the selection criteria?
- Pay, expectations, and time commitment of the role
- Examples and success stories
- How to apply or share with your community