The Migrant Workers Centre offers free and confidential advice to any worker who was born overseas.
Our service is open to all people born outside Australia who work or live in Victoria, including refugees and asylum seekers, international students, working holiday visa holders, other temporary visa holders, permanent residents, and citizens.
The MWC can provide information and support in relation to:
- Pay and other entitlements (such as penalty rates, overtime, and superannuation),
- Workplace injuries,
- Workplace safety concerns (including risks to mental health),
- Termination and unfair dismissal,
- Discrimination and victimisation in the workplace,
- Other workplace issues such as cashback schemes and sham contracting.
The MWC does NOT provide information or support in relation to:
- Disputes between genuine businesses.
Making an enquiry
You can make an enquiry with the Migrant Workers Centre to talk about a workplace issue or get help accessing support using the form below.
Make an enquiry on the phone by calling us on
You can come to our office between
Interpreter services for other languages are also available - please use the English form and indicate the language needed.